Monday, April 30, 2007

song writing and stuff.

i wrote a song. its all...bluh. if you wanna read it, email me at musicfreek13579455@yahoo.com . if i dont send it to you....dont email me again. i chose not to send it to you. there are a few that i will send it to. might post it all when its done. im writing music for it too...but theres no way you'll get me to play it and sing it for you or anyone. so...yeah. im going to bed.


PS: FM Static kicks major ass. theyre kinda the music i hate. but for some reason, i dont hate em. Deadstar Assembly kicks major ass too. And will someone start riding my ass about not drawing? i'll probably end up yelling at you, but i dont mean it... and i dont really mean ride my ass tommy. im not a horse. or gay.

or a gay whore, gay horse, or a gay whorse.

-Cap'n Scurvy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home